Partner - Paris
Christopher Boinet is a lawyer in business, construction and real estate law and corporate law with firms located in Paris and Boulogne Billancourt.
His experience in the fields of hospitality, tourist accommodation, managed residential and catering, leads him to advise and represent investors and operators.
For more than 30 years, he has advised his clients on financing, negotiation and legal structuring of hotel management contracts, leases/ BEFA and franchise.
- Tourism and hospitality law
- Construction and property law
- Commercial law
- Company law
- Insolvency law
A true reference in terms of expertise in hotel engineering, he regularly leads seminars and workshops on hotel and real estate law, particularly on operations, the construction and renovation of hotels and more generally on themes related to leisure real estate. He also publishes numerous legal articles in French and English devoted to the hotel industry and its various modes of operation.
In summary, Christopher acts for his clients in the following areas:
- Advice in hotel operations and other tourist accommodation, and in particular: negotiation and drafting of management contracts, BEFA, and contracts for rental-management/ management of chalets/ villas/ upscale apartments «branded residences» and the intervention on all contracts related to tourist residences/ youth hostels, furnished tourism, (managed residential), serviced residences (students, seniors) etc. ;
- Hotel due diligence, in coordination with specialized tax and technical consultants, architects and accountants;
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares and assets and investments in hotels; ;
- Hotel real estate and construction including: :
– Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases and AMO, MOD contracts,
– Advice on renovation / construction / deliveries and other tourist accommodation,
– Matters relating to co-ownership and insurance;
- Litigation specific to the hospitality and real estate sector, including :
– Commercial leases in general, including their renewal
– Commercial, construction and real estate litigation
Before joining In Extenso Avocats, Christopher Boinet was a partner at BMD and Associés and a collaborator at the Parisian law firms Coudert Frères.
- Member of the Paris Bar since 1990
- DEA in Private Law, 1985 University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Bachelor of History, 1982 University of Rennes II
Of French mother tongue by his father and Swedish by his mother, Christopher speaks fluent English.